Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photos 354-363 of 365

Photo 363
Another Santa gift. An Imaginext Rocket

Photo 362
Santa brought me a spring-activated green light saber just like I wanted!!!!

Photo 361
I didn't ask Santa for this but he gave me an electricity kit and it was one of my favorite gifts!

Photo 360
This is a K'nex set I got for Christmas that has levers, pulleys and gears. In this pic I made a balance and a pair of scissors.

Photo 359
Here is an art kit I got from Santa that has stencils for creating mandala designs. This is the first one I made.

Photo 358
The cookies and eggnog we left for Santa

Photo 357
Each year we bet to buy a new ornament and this year I chose this BBQ grill. I didn't know until we opened it that you can stick a xmas light in the back of it to make it light up!

Photo 356
While at the shopping mall, we bought some Lego candy that you can actually build with before you eat it!

Photo 355
My grandma Loretta brought our xmas gifts early since we won't see her on Christmas. She gave me a new microscope kit and my brother got a metal detector!

Photo 354
While on a walk today my mom pointed out all the goose prints in the mud and thought it would make a cool picture! If you look closely you can spot a dog print and a shoe print in there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment